Here at Bastows Solicitors we’re currently looking for a Paralegal to join our team on a permanent basis for a 6 month trial period, with a view to this becoming a permanent position. This position is available immediately.
Applicants should have previous experience working in a legal environment, preferably in Family Law. They should also have good audio and typing skills.
Our firm offers a truly competitive salary.
Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Solicitors in preparing documentation for clients and for court relating to all areas of family law.
- Answering phone calls in office.
- Helping out with all aspects of office administration.
- Help in the preparation of client bills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have understanding and experience of family law, in particular divorce and children matters
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft office software
- Experience of using time recording and client management software
- Experience in preparing client bills
- Be friendly, approachable, reliable, natural, resilient
- Good arithmetic maths skills
- Have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a family law department.
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Please send your current CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com.