Here at Bastows Solicitors, we’re looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who is talented, caring and passionate to join our friendly team at our office in Southampton.
Applicants should have previous experience working in a legal environment, preferably in Family Law. They should also have good audio and typing skills.
Our firm offers a truly competitive salary.
Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Solicitors in preparing documentation for clients and for court relating to all areas of family law.
- Answering phone calls in office.
- Helping out with all aspects of office administration.
- Help in the preparation of client bills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have understanding and experience of family law, in particular divorce and children matters
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft office software
- Experience of using time recording and client management software
- Experience in preparing client bills
- Be friendly, approachable, reliable, natural, resilient
- Good arithmetic maths skills
- Have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a family law department.
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Please send your current CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com.