According to the Vice President of Google, credit card companies can predict who is going to get divorced 2 years in advance – with 98% accuracy.
What are their spending patterns?
Here’s my guess:
- Plastic surgery
- Weight Watchers subscription
- Education and retraining – teacher training, social worker, mediators, TEFL
- Gym membership
- Nights out with the girls
- Weekend away with the girls
- Hotels working away
- Apps for phone and computer gaming
I doubt that the spending pattern is of those committing adultery – many marriages survive this. It is of those growing apart…