There are 3 things in life that are notoriously difficult but for which quick fixes are offered all over the web.
What are they?
LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
FIND TRUE LOVE
Here is what everyone knows deep down:
- Only fat people eat diet food.
- Learning a foreign language requires hard work and memorising lots and lots of boring grammar, vocabulary and phrases.
- Most people beef up their online dating profile in the same way CV’s are dressed. For example “enjoy working under own initiative” could mean “not a team player” and “thirty something” could mean “forty one”.
Impossible then? No just not as easy as people trying to sell you quick fixes make out.
How To Lose Weight
- Drink nothing fizzy – only champagne on special occasions.
- Stop eating processed food such as biscuits, crisps, cakes, sausages.
- Eat more fresh fruit, vegetables, fish and sea food.
- Exercise for 40 minutes 3 times a week
- Stop thinking about food. It is a fuel only, imagine you are a car.
How To Learn A Foreign Language
- Move to the country of your choice.
How To Find True Love
- Stop looking
- Heal yourself emotionally. It takes 2 years to recover from a failed relationship, those in the middle of an acrimonious divorce often say, never again…